Dr. Green's informative, lively and engaging presentations can be tailored to suit audience needs and the programís purpose. Speaking engagements can be adjusted by time, style and format to achieve a range of goals: briefing Board Members and Executives, motivating teams or groups, facilitating large group discussion and decision-making.
A partial list of speaking engagements include:
- "Preparing for An Aging Workforce in the Year 2000"
International Labour Office, Japan.
- "Joy of Discovery: Learning Centers for Mature Employees" Annual World Conference, International Federation of Training and Development Organizations
- "Emotional Intelligence: Being People Smart at Work" Society of Actuaries
- "Celebrating the Aging Renaissance"
National Society for Performance and Instruction, Potomac Chapter
- "Successful Strategies for Placing Disadvantaged Older Workers in the Private Sector"
Department of Labor, Region II & III Conference
- "Workforce Aging: An Intergenerational Perspective"
Eight Annual General Assembly, World Future Society
- "Volunteer Leaders: Frontiers of the Third Age"
National Leadership Institute Conference, University of Maryland
- "Leading with Impact"
Keynote speaker for Waste Managementís Mid-Atlantic Conference
- "Going for the Gold"
Facilitated employer best practices discussion of 50+ at US DOL annual Workforce Development Conference
- "Engaging a Talented Workforce: The 50+ Worker" 50+ Job Fair and Employment Expo
- "Aging Workforce: Benefits of Experience"
40Plus of Greater Washington
- "Leadership 101"
American Society of Association Executives
- "Frontier Leadership in the New Millennium"
World Future Society
- "Leadership Issues and Challenges"
Women Presidentís Organization, DC Chapter
- "Building Business Partnerships with Client Leadership"
Chesapeake Bay Organization Development Network Annual Conference
- "NASAís Leading Edge of Change"
National Leadership Institute, Univ. of Maryland